Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner 200mlVichy's unique formulations co ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Replenishing Care 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterp ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser 200mlFor the first time, a triple action ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-U ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
The innovative Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Mattifying Fluid effectively counteracts pimples and blackheads and helps to control demanding blemish-prone skin in the long term. The mattifying fluid contains:
Salicylic Acid: both antibacterial and comedolytic, this helps to reduce blemishes and prevent them from re-appearing
Licochalcone A: soothes skin irritation and inflammation, and reduces redness
Sebum-regulating technology: reduces sebum production
Mattifying particles: provide an 8h anti-shine effect without clogging the pores
Skin is noticeably clearer and the long-lasting matt effect improves the complexion.
Can be used during pregnancy.
|Ingredients||Aqua Tapioca Starch Glycerin Dimethicone Cetearyl Alcohol Salicylic Acid Carnitine Decylene Glycol Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract PEG-150 Distearate Ammonium-Acryloyldimethyltaurate-VP-Copolymer Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum Hydroxyethylcellulose Trisodium EDTA Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve always had an oily t-zone, redness on my face and stubborn blemishes, but after using this for only a few days, I’m amazed with the results!
- I purchased this to help with my oily and spot prone skin and it really helped! I noticed a difference really quickly and it continued to help the lon
- i have combination/oily skin and tend to get a shine as the day proceeds and am disappointed at the fact that this didn’t last 8hrs at all for me. i
- Use this every morning for months now underneath my foundation and has controlled my oilyness aswell as making my foundation stay on all day! Also hav
- This product it great. The new formula is so much better than the old one. It is great at refreshing blemish prone skin, at stopping new spots and moi
- The bottle is plan but nice enough. It doesn't look cheap nor does it look too expensive. The cream itself has a lovely smell to it. It's sm
- I really love this product. It feels amazing on the skin and doesn’t leave any residue or sticky feeling whatsoever! A little goes a long way so you
- This is amazing for oily skin. I used this as a base for my makeup which always ends up patchy because my skin is so oily. When I used this my makeup
- I have super oily skin... In places... Then super dry in others. It's a nightmare. I've been using this only where my oily patches are and i
- I think this is a really nice product, easy to apply and makes your face feel really lovely. However when I applyed make up after letting it set for a