Avene Very High Protection Lotion for Children SPF50+ 100ml
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF50+ Sun Mist 150mlKeep skin safe in the sun with Biod ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Avene Very High Protection Dry Touch Fluid SPF50 50mlLong lasting, water-resistant fluid ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish SPF30 50mlCare for skin with Vichy Ideal Sole ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
Long lasting, SPF50 waterâresistant, face and body sun cream for children. The Very High Protection Lotion for Children SPF50+ is formulated specially for children with sensitive skin, light and very fair skin. This sun cream provides a very broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection and anti-oxidant protection using a combination of exclusive active ingredients: SunSitiveÂ® from Pierre Fabre Research, Avene Thermal Spring Water and Pre-Tocopheryl. Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes and softens sensitive skin. - SunSitiveÂ® Complex: exclusive, optimum broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative,
- AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product in sufficient quantities (for example, an average of 6 sprayings on the forearm of an adult). Reapply suncream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Do not stay to long in the sun, even while using a suncream product. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||WATER (AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. GLYCERIN. BIS-THYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. CETEARYL ISONONANOATE. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. POLYGLYCERYL-2. DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SORBITAN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.