Eucerin Sun Kids Spray SPF50 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum 30mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refini ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- Viridian Horse Chestnut Organic Balm 100gViridian Horse Chestnut Organic Bal ...£18.70
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £24.00
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray SPF 50+ is formulated to protect children’s sensitive skin from short term sunburn and provides biological cell protection to reduce the risk of long-term UV-induced skin damage. It is free from parabens, colourants and perfumes. Extra water-resistant.
This kids’ sunscreen offers a comprehensive sun protection with:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, supports the skin's own protection system and helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
Additionally it contains Glycerin that moisturises the skin and strengthens its natural barrier function.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
|Ingredients||Aqua Homosalate Glycerin Alcohol Denat Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Ethylhexyl Triazone Dibutyl Adipate Copernicia Cerifera Cera Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid VP-Hexadecene Copolymer Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Sucrose Polystearate Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Microcrystalline Cellulose Cellulose Gum Xanthan Gum Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have tried nearly every sun cream on the market for my sons sensitive skin and this is the only cream that doesn’t cause prickly rashes or result
- My son has super sensitive skin on his arms and normally develops a bad rash after using any sun cream. However this one is a life saver for us as it
- This is perfect for darker skin as doesn't leave the usual grey ash colour when applied. Used on my son who has very sensitive skin and it hasn
- As an ecxema sufferer I cannot use standard sun protection creams. This doesn't clog up my skin, leave white marks or irritate my skin at all
- After trying every sun cream out there this is the only one that likes me, my skin is very sensitive so I get lots of rashes, this doesn't even r
- I love this product! My two boys (2 & 4) are happy to wear it because it’s not greasy and as we all have sensitive skin it’s great because it
- The sunblock is great and also hidrates the skin of the kids. Protect from the sun and the wind.
- Been through many creams either too think or full of nasties. This one has a good dispenser and goes on well whilst avoiding the more questionable con
- Works brilliantly