Eucerin Sun Kids Spray SPF50 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait 400ml✓ Deeply hydrate dry, uncomf ...Special Price £16.58 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Kids Lotion SPF50+ 250mlExceptionally high protection sun c ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray SPF 50+ is formulated to protect children’s sensitive skin from short term sunburn and provides biological cell protection to reduce the risk of long-term UV-induced skin damage. It is free from parabens, colourants and perfumes. Extra water-resistant.
This kids’ sunscreen offers a comprehensive sun protection with:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, supports the skin's own protection system and helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
Additionally it contains Glycerin that moisturises the skin and strengthens its natural barrier function.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
|Ingredients||Aqua Homosalate Glycerin Alcohol Denat Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Ethylhexyl Triazone Dibutyl Adipate Copernicia Cerifera Cera Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid VP-Hexadecene Copolymer Glycyrrhetinic Acid Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Sucrose Polystearate Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Microcrystalline Cellulose Cellulose Gum Xanthan Gum Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.