Mustela Hydra-Stick 11ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Bio Organic Diaper Cream 75mlMustela Bio Organic Diaper Cream: ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.75
- Mustela Nourishing Cleansing Gel with Cold Cream 300mlThe Mustela Nourishing Cleansing Ge ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Uriage Baby 1st Thermal Water Spray 150mlUriage Baby 1st Thermal Water Spray ...£7.99
- Uriage Baby 1st Change Cream 100mlUriage Baby 1st Change Cream is ric ...£8.49
Protects your baby's lips and cheeks, from birth on (Includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care) . Protects the vital resources in baby's skin today for tomorrow
Specially formulated for treating dry skin right from day one, Mustela Bébé Hydra-Stick with Cold Cream nutri-protective protects the parts of your baby's face that are most exposed to the elements (lips, nose, cheeks): Nourishes and hydrates the skin. Protects the most exposed areas against everyday environmental factors (wind, cold, chafing etc.). Soothes and repairs chapped lips. With nutri-protective Cold Cream, Hydra-Stick helps strengthen your baby's cutaneous barrier and preserves the cell strength of her skin.
|Ingredients||Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil/Huile Vegetale, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’Abeille, C10-18 Triglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Carbonate, Bisabolol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ceramide Np, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good and soft on my toddler skin
- Love it . I used on baby boy before bed time smells amazing too.
- All my grandbabies have used this stuff and their moms love it!! Cleared up all the baby acne quickly!! It lasts a long time!
- Excellent for baby's sensitive skin, eczema, or atopic dermatitis. Also, wonderful to put in child's winter ski coat to protect cheeks and n
- I'm 25 years old and use this...i absolutely LOVE it. Chapstick tends to feel very waxy on my lips...this feels so creamy and hydrating. I will n
- This product is made for kids, but I've been using for 10+ years. Started using Mustela when I lived in Alaska. The dry winters were terrible on
- I have four children and have been using this product for the past nine years. It's a quick and easy application. My girls all have sensitive ski
- Really love this for the winter. Use it on my bub's face to stop her getting dry