Why not try...
- Mustela Cradle Cap Cream 40mlMustela Cradle Cap Cream soothes an ...Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.50
- Mustela Hydra-Stick 11mlDermatologically tested under paedi ...Special Price £7.40 Regular Price £9.25
- Mustela Foam Shampoo for New Borns 150mlThis tear-free, ultra-gentle shampo ...Special Price £7.40 Regular Price £9.25
- Mustela Baby Oil 100mlSpecially formulated for the delica ...Special Price £7.16 Regular Price £8.95
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlAvene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protec ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Uriage Baby 1st Cold Cream 75mlUriage Baby 1st Cold Cream is enric ...£6.99
Mustela No-rinse cleansing water is for face and diaper area.
This product was formerly known as the Mustela Physiobebe.
Specially formulated for use right from day one*, Mustela Bébé Physiobébé Cleansing Fluid is ideal for rinse-free cleansing:
Thoroughly cleanses your baby's face and diaper area of impurities thanks to gentle surfactants and saponaria extract.
Leaves the skin soft thanks to aloe vera extract and allantoin.
Thanks to its high cutaneous and ocular tolerance, PhysiObébé is gentle on more delicate skins and does not sting the eyes.
With its new formula enriched with Avocado Perseose, a patented natural ingredient, Mustela Bébé Physiobébé Cleansing Fluid helps reinforce the skin barrier and preserve the cellular resource.
*Including newborns out of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tartaric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol,Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Absolutely love this for my 3 month and 17 month old sons. I used it at nappy changing time for dirty bottoms and with a microfiber cloth for messy h
- I have only just received my item, it arrived within time. So far I've used it once at night. It removed all of my make-up, including waterproof
- I use this product for 6 years now. It's really great. When your baby has diaper rash this is the best option before applying a cream. It will ca