Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Milk 500ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water has ...£8.99
- Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200mlUriage Baby 1st Shampoo has mild cl ...£8.99Out of stock
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40mlHypoallergenic. 0% perfume, alcohol ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm 30mlThe nursing comfort balm is a sooth ...Special Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
- Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200mlMustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel is ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
The gentle no rinse cleansing milk for the face and bottom can be used from birth on.
Formulated with 98% ingredients of natural origin, this product cleanses your baby's skin and gently removes impurities. No rinse.
The no rinse cleansing milk with organically farmed avocado helps to clean baby's face and bottom:
- Effectively and gently eliminates impurities.
- Prevents skin dryness.
- Helps hydration and leaves the skin feeling soft.
Thanks to its unique formula, the no rinse cleansing milk:
- Gently cleans the skin.
- Cleanses the skin without drying it out.
- Leaves a protective film non-sticky.
- Leaves the skin smooth and supple.
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
Formulated specifically for the delicate skin of babies, cleansing milk contains 98% ingredients of natural origin, including:
- Dermatologist tested.
- High skin tolerance.
- Organic Avocado Perseose®, patented ingredient: It works to help reinforce the skin's moisture barrier to preserve the richness of baby's delicate skin
- Sunflower Oil, natural ingredient: With nourishing properties, it helps to replenish the skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETYL ALCOHOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CARBOMER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , SODIUM HYDROXIDE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.