Mustela High Protection Sun Spray SPF50 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum 20ml✓ An intensely hydrating and soot ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fractions Concentrate 30mlVichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fraction ...Special Price £24.65 Regular Price £29.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All-Over Miracle Oil 100mlA potent blend of moisturising ingr ...Special Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Beauty Essence 200mlLancome Hydrazen Anti-Stress Moistu ...Special Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
Mustela High Protection Sun Spray:
- Suitable for Sun sensitive and intolerant skin
- No fragrance. No White effect. Non-Greasy Texture.
- Provides SPF50 protection.
The Very high protection sun lotion SPF 50+ is an all rounder protection from sunlight that carries harmful rays such as, UVB and UVA. This lotion comes with several specifications including, water, san resistance, no white spots, easy spreading, UV filters and protection with Hawaiian Coral Reef.
If you want to enjoy the sun safely with your sweet little baby who is sensitive to everything harsh then the SPF 50 lotion with very high protection ability to ensure your little loveable baby skin keep safe under the sun. This lotion protect every type of skin either sun sensitive or allergic skins from the sun. It can also keep baby's skin safe from UVB and UVA rays with water resistance and towels rubbing. Plus, it makes the baby skin more gentle, smooth, non-stick and super soft.
To ensure the safety of your baby all the skincare products are manufactured under the supervision of health experts and pass 450 tests and assessments.
How to use Mustela High Protection Sun Spray
Step 1: Nicely apply the lotion all over the dry skin and sun exposed areas of the baby's body.
Step 2: Repeated applying after two hours and especially after every swim.
Children aged under 3 should not be exposed to direct sunlight. When exposure is unavoidable, spray plenty of very high protection sunscreen, on dry skin, on the face and body before exposure, reapplying at least every two hours and after bathing (ex: 5 sprays on a one-year-old child's arm). Caution: Insufficient application reduces protection.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, ARGININE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.