La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal To Combination Skin 50mlSmoothing and firming daily moistur ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 200mlGentle Softening Cleansing Fluid Fa ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Advancing Replenishing Care Normal/Combination Skin 50mlResults from using Vichy Neovadiol ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
✓ This anti-aging retinol eye cream is formulated with pure retinol and visibly reduces the look of crow's feet wrinkles and dark circles.
✓ This unique formula provides an instant visible lifting effect and is gentle enough for the sensitive eye area.
Following the success of La Roche-Posay's award Winning Redermic [R] they have developed Redermic [R] Eyes. Their 1st retinol enriched skincare for sensitive eyes. 0.1% Pure Retinol + 0.1% of our exclusive Retinol booster complex + 0.2% Caffeine. Clinically proven results for smoothing the appearance of accentuated wrinkles, leaving the eye area looking refreshed and luminous. Formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use: Apply in the evening from the inner corner of the eye outwards, alone or in combination with a suitable eye moisturising cream. Light, easy-to-apply texture. Do not expose skin to UV light. Apply a daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological control on contact-lens wearers. If any discomfort occurs during initial use, space out applications so that skin can adjust. Do not use in conjunction with any other Retinoids.
Lack of radiance
|Ingredients||609748 19, Aqua / Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinyl Linoleate, Adenosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, (Code F.I.L. : B160499/1). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.