La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ U ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Night Cream 50mlA volumising night cream to suit al ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub 100mlA warming sugar jelly texture with ...Special Price £24.80 Regular Price £31.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Retinol Eye cream:
- Anti-wrinkle firming eye care for sensitive skin.
- Combat the visible signs of ageing and fatigue around the eye area.
- Pure Retinol, intensively smoothes and sculpts for a luminous, refreshed look.
La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol Eye cream is specifically formulated to combat the visible signs of ageing and fatigue around the eye area, this clinically-proven formula containing Pure Retinol, intensively smoothes and sculpts for a luminous, refreshed look.
Key Benefits Of La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eye Cream:
- Retinol Eye cream to combat the visible signs of ageing.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles around the eye contour.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eye Cream:
Contains 0.1% pure Retinol, 0.1% of our exclusive Retinol booster complex Retinol Linoleate and 0.2% Caffiene.
Is This Retinol Eye Cream Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers?
Redermic R has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological control on contact-lens wearers.
Directions For Use:
- CLEANSE: Cleanse with a gentle, physiological cleanser. Apply using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton disc.
- REFRESH AND ILLUMINATE: Apply in the evening from the inner corner of the eye outwards, alone or in combination with a suitable eye moisturising cream.
- .RENEW: Moisturise and treat wrinkles with Redermic R Retinol Night Cream to help regenerate skin overnight. Apply in the evening on face and neck, alone or in combination with a moisturising cream. Do not expose skin to UV light.
|Ingredients||609748 19, Aqua / Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinyl Linoleate, Adenosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, (Code F.I.L. : B160499/1). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really like this cream and I am sure it helps fine lines. Good when wearing eye makeup, does not crease. I would recommend.
- It's a very light cream, with a smooth texture and good absorption. I like to complement it with the hyaluronic acid serum for a PM routine.
- This eye cream is the one. It has seriously helped to reduce the look of fine lines around my eyes. I was so afraid to smile in pictures because the l
- I have fine lines around my eyes, that appear worse when smiling. That I didn't like my pictures being taken. I was recommended to use retinol ey
- I was very hesitant before buying it, because I am not really into retinol. But, due to my age, I need to use some, and here we are! The eye cream is
- After another eye cream caused milia 2 form around my eyes no amount of exfoliating worked to get rid of it was considering an expensive trip to a der
- Easy to use tube, very creamy, no irritation. Seems to be smoothing my fine lines. No weird smells.
- I've been using it for a month now and I can noticeably see the difference! I'm almost 34 years old, I have some lines around my eyes but th
- It is really is a very good cream I have never used any of there products before but will try more of there products.
- I bought it nearly month ago, and I can see results. I'm happy with that.