Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Collagen Night Cream 50ml✓ A powerful night cream that tar ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £40.95
- Avene Hyaluron Activ B3 Plumping Serum 30mlAvene Hyaluron Activ B3 Plumping Se ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Clarins Total Eye Contour Gel 20mlClarins Total Eye Contour Gel:  ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £36.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 40mlLa Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Multi-Protection Moisturising Screen 30mlClarins UV Plus [5P] Anti-Pollution ...As low as £30.00 Regular Price £34.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Lip and Contour Balm 15mlClarins Extra-Firming Lip and Conto ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
Special Price £27.00 Regular Price £36.00
Out of stock
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 27 reward points when you buy this product
La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream:
- Retinol to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Award-winning Redermic R, with 0.3% retinol, has clinically tested anti-wrinkle efficacy.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
What Is La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream?
La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream is specifically formulated to combat the visible signs of anti-ageing including wrinkles, uneven skin tone, crows feet, dark spots, forehead and lip lines.
This Award-winning Redermic R, with 0.3% retinol, has clinically tested anti-wrinkle efficacy.
- Combat the visible signs of anti-ageing including wrinkles, uneven skin tone, crows feet, dark spots, forehead and lip lines.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation.
Key Active Ingredients In Redermic [R] Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream:
- Enriched with with 0.3% Retinol, a Vitamin A derivative which has been shown to help stimulate collagen and elastin to firm and smooth the skin.
- An added retinol booster complex made up of retinol linoleate and adenosine works in synergy to enhance the efficacy of the formula.
Directions For Use:
- CLEANSE: Cleanse with a gentle, physiological cleanser. Apply using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton disc.
- REPAIR: In the evening, apply a Hyaluronic Acid Serum to the face and neck to hydrate, plump & accelerate skin repair.
- RENEW: Moisturise and treat wrinkles with Redermic R Retinol Night Cream to help regenerate skin overnight. Apply in the evening on face and neck, alone or in combination with a moisturising cream.
Do not expose skin to UV light.
|Ingredients||09929 06, Aqua / Water, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, retinal palmitate, Adenosine, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance, • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, • PENTYLENE GLYCOL, • DISODIUM EDTA, • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, • TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID, • RETINYL PALMITATE, • TOCOPHEROL, (CODE F.I.L.: B224887/1). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I am new to retinol and was worried about getting a too strong product that would make my skin peel. This definitely is not a harsh product! I have be
- brilliant product seeing results super quick after a week pigmentation looks much lighter cnt comment on wrinkles yet maybe early days
- Been using this for a while and it’s really helped with my midlife acne/rosacea, as well as making my skin look a bit younger and fresher. Not a mir
- I have been using La Roche-Posay Redermic cream for about a month now and I have definitely noticed a difference, especially regarding the mouth wrink
- I was not expecting results, my base line is low: a cream that is slightly more nourishing than a gel that would not give me a rash. Anything else is
- I felt my facial skin flaking gently and then it turned out very smooth and firm.
- I bought this product because I have sensitive skin and my previous moisturiser was making my skin sting and itch. This La Roche-Posay moisturiser is
- I bought this a month ago and am so hppy that I did...
- I've been using this treatment for a while now, and my skin is feeling so much more supple than it was. I think it's also blurring the fine
- I bought this two months ago in desperation because my skin was spotty and cloggy. Little bumps everywhere on my face. Started using this after an onl