La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water 150ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains 50mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains repr ...Special Price £5.03 Regular Price £7.50
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £10.05 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Ultra-Nourishing Hand Cream 50mlNourish your hands. A hand balm tha ...Special Price £5.03 Regular Price £7.50
✓ Specifically formulated for daily use for all types of sensitive skin. Anti-oxidant, anti-irritant and anti-itching.
✓ Can be used to gently cleanse sensitive baby skin including the delicate skin around the nappy area.
✓ Simply spray directly on a tissue or cotton pad before wiping sticky fingers or mouths on the go.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is complimentary to all products within the La Roche-Posay skincare range, Thermal Spring Water is ideal for daily use and can be used to soothe and soften sensitive skin, comfort and refresh the skin after cleansing and hydrate and refresh skin in warmer weather. Can also be used to help set make-up.
How to use: La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water can be used instead of a toner as part of a cleansing routine. Alternatively, use daily to refresh and rehydrate skin. Hold spray 20cm from face and close eyes while spraying. Leave to penetrate for 2-3 minutes. Gently pat off excess with a tissue. Also suitable for use on the body.
|Ingredients||609025, Aqua / Water, (Code F.I.L.: B3060/3)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve used this for years and make sure that I am never without it. I even use it on my legs which can get overheated and very itchy at night. No ide
- I've been using this for a long time now, in combination with other La Roche-Posay products, and its the only thing that helped calm my eczema an