Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains 50mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains Hand ...Special Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Roll On No Marks 50mlGet intense protection daily with t ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Vichy Purete Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover 100mlVichy Purete Thermale Waterproof Ey ...Special Price £6.38 Regular Price £9.95
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand ...Special Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlVichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive A ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlEnsure maximum protection for your ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray:
- Specifically formulated for daily use for all types of sensitive skin.
- Anti-oxidant, anti-irritant and anti-itching.
- Can be used to gently cleanse sensitive baby skin including the delicate skin around the nappy area.
- Simply spray directly on a tissue or cotton pad before wiping sticky fingers or mouths on the go.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is complimentary to all products within the La Roche-Posay skincare range, Thermal Spring Water is ideal for daily use and can be used to soothe and soften sensitive skin, comfort and refresh the skin after cleansing and hydrate and refresh skin in warmer weather. Can also be used to help set make-up.
How to use: La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water can be used instead of a toner as part of a cleansing routine. Alternatively, use daily to refresh and rehydrate skin. Hold spray 20cm from face and close eyes while spraying. Leave to penetrate for 2-3 minutes. Gently pat off excess with a tissue. Also suitable for use on the body.
|Ingredients||609025, Aqua / Water, (Code F.I.L.: B3060/3)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- very pleased with the product , I first the product in Italy
- Product is refreshing and healthy for skin. Many ways to use - for example before moisturizer if skin has dried, or wake up with a spray in the AM, et
- Amazing product! I use it for hot flashes and the water is so soothing!
- This is my third bottle. I love this and use it twice a day before doing any skincare to prep and tone my skin. Simple, amazing spray nozzle. Will con
- This product is cooling and refreshing and perfect to use to moisten skin prior to other product application. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and primed.
- I am not really sure what this product does for the skin as I can not see any noticeable difference. However, it feels so lovely and leaves my skin fe
- Helps with my rosacea. And apply before my hyloronic acid. Helps to keep the moisture in.
- I always have a small one with me. It refreshes you, it is fixing the make up, and in case of an irritation or something, it is so soothing.
- This is great for all family, no matter what ages, even babies. Very soft and easy to use.
- This thermal water is my must have for many years. I have quite sensitive skin and the Spring Thermal Water always helps to calm down redness and irri
- I use this throughout the day to refresh my face. It sprays evenly and in a fine mist which is great for over make up. Its safe to use on little ones
- I’ve used this for years and make sure that I am never without it. I even use it on my legs which can get overheated and very itchy at night. No ide
- I've been using this for a long time now, in combination with other La Roche-Posay products, and its the only thing that helped calm my eczema an