La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo 3 Step Kit
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluro ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Clarins Perfect Cleansing Trousse Normal/Dry SkinClarins Perfect Cleansing Kit for&n ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...£35.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
La Roche-Posay’s Toleriane Dermallergo Kit contains:
- Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser 50ml
- Toleriane Dermallergo Soothing Eye Cream 20ml
- Toleriane Dermallergo Soothing Cream 40ml
Formulated for ultra sensitive skin.
Also suitable for allergy prone skin.
La Roche-Posay’s Toleriane Dermallergo Kit is a must-have 3-step system for sensitive skin types, designed to cleanse, soothe and nourish your complexion.
Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser 50ml
A gentle milk cleanser to wipe away makeup and impurities, designed to leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.
Toleriane Dermallergo Soothing Eye Cream 20ml
This soothing eye cream helps to hydrate and calm dry or itchy sensations around the contour, promoting a healthy and radiant appearance.
Toleriane Dermallergo Soothing Cream 40ml
A soothing moisturiser to help hydrate skin while minimising signs of sensitivity – such as dryness, tightness and itchiness. The formula is enriched with probiotic-derived fractions and neurosenine, blended with the brand’s thermal spring water to lend instant hydration.
How to use La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo 3 Step Kit
Cleanser: Apply with fingertips or a cotton pad and massage in. Wipe off using a fresh cotton pad or rinse with water.
Eye: Apply morning and evening to the eye contour are. Apply a small amount of product onto the tip of your ring finger. Delicately dab over the eye contour area and eyelids. Apply gentle pressure from the inside to the outside of the eye contour area. Finish by applying light pressure over the whole eye area.
Moisturiser: Apply this comforting cream morning and evening to face, neck and eye area.
Cleanser: Aqua/Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryl Glycol / Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Eye: Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Cellulose, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Polysorbate 20, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sphingomonas Ferment Extract, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester.
Moisturiser: Aqua / Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sphingomonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve been using these products for a month now. I have always had eczema and my skin is extremely sensitive but it has been bad on my face for the p
- I brought this over 2 months ago, and it’s the best products I have ever used!
- I’d been coming up in a rash and in hives with all the products I normally use so decided to give this a go for a short while until my sensitivity d
- If you suffer with redness or acne like me… my goodness! Absolute game changer! These products are gentle, do not sting or irritate and leave my ski
- Lovely set. Bought to try out a few products. Love the water mist which works so well as a toner. Doesn’t set off my sensitive skin
- An excellent starter for young sensitive skin.
- Really good starter kit, nice way to test out the different products.
- This has honestly already transformed my skin. I'm ordering the full sizes just before these run out! Such a good price to try out the products.
- Great products, cream is really hydrating.
- This is a lovely set with calming products. My redness has reduced and my skin looks healthy