La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 40ml
Why not try...
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 Moisturiser:
✓ A spot treatment that corrects and hydrates skin for clearer skin in 4 weeks.
✓ Now with broad spectrum protection against UVA, UVB and pollution.
✓ Reduces the appearance of blemishes and blackheads.
✓ Controls shine and helps protect the skin from the causes of red and brown coloured marks that are often left by spots.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 moisturiser is specifically formulated for oily, blemish and acne-prone skin in adults and teenagers. This daily spot treatment that corrects and hydrates skin for clearer skin in 4 weeks. Now with broad spectrum protection against UVA, UVB and pollution, this dual action moisturiser reduces the appearance of spots and blackheads, controls shine and helps to reduce inflammation in order to prevent red and brown coloured marks that are often left by spots.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ SPF30 Is Suited For:
- Immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Skin affected by pollution and infrared which can damage skin over time.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Anti-blemish treatment that corrects and hydrates oily, blemish and acne-prone skin.
- Visibly reduces spots, controls shine and helps to reduce the appearance of marks
- Enriched with LHA to micro-exfoliate the skin, unclog blocked pores and reduce the appearance of scarring.
- Contains niacinamide to help redness and size of spots, as well as soothe discomfort caused by spots.
- Enriched with [ACTIVE SHIELD XL PROTECT] with SPF 30, PPD (UVA protection) and Carnosine, an anti-oxidant, that helps prevent damage caused by pollution.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA:
- The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no soap, no colourants and no lanolin. It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
Featured In: Best Facial Moisturisers
How to Use:
Using a pea size amount of Effaclar Duo <+> SPF 30, rub into the whole face in circular motions.For sun protection throughout the day, top up with a facial sunscreen.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, OCTOCRYLENE, GLYCERIN, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ALCOHOL, DENAT. NIACINAMIDE, BUTYL, METHOXYDI BENZOYLMETHANE, DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN STEARATE, SILICA, ISOPROPYLLAUROYL, SARCOSINATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYLPHOSPHATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, PEG-20, PEG-8, LAURATE, ZINC PCA, DIMETHICONE/VINYL, DIMETH ICONE CROSSPOLYMER, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, CARNOSINE, POLOXAMER338, AMMONIUM, POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SUCROSE COCOATE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, XANTHANGUM, T- BUTYLALCOHOL, BHT, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have many acne red spot in my face but when I finally use this brand. its a WOW to me it's very effective, nice smell thumb up of this product.
- So soothing for my acne prone skin plus SPF 30 , thank you
- Always wear this my fave spf just wish it was in a 50!
- Thisssss made my faceeee glowwww
- I am in my 50s now and really wish I had had this cream when I was younger. I'm still prone to the occasional blemish, but find this cream is per
- This is amazing for my sensitive and blemish prone skin. Soothes blemishes and clears without upsetting my skin. It’s a light gel texture that doesn
- I have used original few times in the past (4/5), this is the first tube of spf30 that I have used. It is in fact different, a bit thicker. It sits on
- I always use the duo+ moisturiser but use this one particularly in summer on my nose to stop burning. Consistency is a bit thick in comparison to the
- Been using this for a couple of years now and can’t fault it . Great for my skin and seen massive improvements . Great sun damage protection too . L
- My dermatologist recommended this product to get rid of my acne scars. I use the SPF 30 one for the day time, so happy it has SPF! It contains great a
- I bought this because it was recommended for oily skin and it did not disappoint. Its a lightweight formula so does not feel sticky or heavy on the sk
- I bought this because of the spf in it as I felt like I needed to start wearing an spf on my face every day! I put this on every day before putting my
- I really wanted to wait before reviewing this product to give it an honest review and I can say after three months of using it it’s completely got r
- I have been using this product and the original for well over a year now and will not use any other! When used with the wash for oily/sensitive skin,
- I do not use this everyday, once or twice a week to keep my skin clear.
- I have been using this cream for a few weeks and it's nice but not what I would normally use. My skin feels good and it does smooth out imperfect
- I've got oily combo skin and I find other spf to be very greasy this one however melts straight into my skin and doesn't make me look greasy
- I have been using this daily and it has an immediate effect on my skin. Looks a lot smoother and hides minor imperfections. Not sticky at all and the
- I love this product it really has helped with the visibility of scars and spots and pores but it is a bit heavy so might be worth using at night inste
- Left my skin slightly oily but I have noticed a reduction in outbreaks and imperfections. Good on my sensitive skin too!