CLn 2 in 1 Gentle Wash & Shampoo 240ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoCyane Revitalising Thinning Hair Serum 12 x 7.5mlKey benefits of Phyto PhytoCyane Re ...Special Price £33.60 Regular Price £42.00Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask 200mlBenefits: Ultimate RepairProdi ...Special Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- Phyto PhytoPhanere Dietary Supplement Capsules 120Key benefits of Phyto PhytoPhanere ...Special Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00Out of stock
- Phyto Phytolium+ Anti-Hair Loss Treatment for Men 100mlPHYTOLIUM+, the anti-hair loss duo ...Special Price £30.40 Regular Price £38.00
- Phyto PhytoDensia Plumping Mask 175mlThe main benefits of the PHYTODENSI ...Special Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
CLn 2 in 1 Gentle Wash & Shampoo:
- Use on scalps prone to itching and flaking caused by dryness, dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- Gently cleanses, hydrates and soothes sensitive scalps: CLn 2 in 1 Gentle Wash & Shampoo’s moisture-rich formula effectively cleanses scalps and hair. Special conditioners make it suitable for all hair types, including fine or fragile hair.
- Lightweight, mild formula: Can be used every day, and leaves hair smelling fresh and clean.
Support for eczema-prone scalps: Unlike CLn Shampoo, CLn 2 in 1 Gentle Wash & Shampoo is preserved with sodium hypochlorite but does not contain salicylic acid, which makes it a great solution for those with sensitive or eczema-prone scalp. Can be used daily without irritation or drying effect. This hydrating wash repairs dry and irritated skin and hair to create a radiant appearance.
Designed by physicians: CLn 2 in 1 Gentle Wahs & Shampoo is free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances; it is hypoallergenic, non-drying, non-irritating, and has not been tested on animals.
How to use CLn 2 in 1 Gentle Wash & Shampoo:
Daily or as needed, wet head and massage into hair and scalp for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. You can use your favorite conditioner and other hair products after using this shampoo. CLn® Gentle Shampoo has not been tested on color treated hair.
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Disodium EDTA|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Just started using this product and so far I like it.
- Love it, hair has never been softer and not having an outbreak
- This gentle shampoo is wonderful as a body wash for my sensitive skin. It leaves my face glowing and I haven't had any problems with adult acne s
- Our Dermatologist gave my husband a sample for his hair and scalp. It is very dry and sometimes has dry skin in flakes. Note: Not dandruff . I ordered
- It helped to stop my irritated scalp,I am very please with this product.
- It fries your scalp and leaves behind a dry chemical burn as it washes away all natural oils in the area. Use it at your own risk.