CLn Bodywash 89ml
Use on compromised skin prone to eczema, rash, redness, irritation, folliculitis & infection.
Results In As Few As 3 Days: CLn BodyWash is proven to reduce the appearance of skin redness, dryness and flakiness seen with eczema when used for 2 minutes a day in the shower or bath.
Gentle, Non-Drying Formula: With continued use, CLn leaves skin looking smooth, clear and healthy.
Why not try...
For years, physicians have known that bleach baths can effectively cleanse compromised skin and decrease the spread of infection. CLn BodyWash takes the most important ingredient of the bleach bath and provides a clinically proven daily cleanser. Now you can repair and protect compromised skin in a gentle, safe, and easy way.
Developed by physicians: This gentle, non-drying formula is perfect for adults and children. CLn BodyWash can be used on compromised or sensitive skin without causing irritation or dryness and with continued use, it leaves the skin looking smooth, clear, healthy and refreshed.
The CLn BodyWash is safe for children 6 months and older; results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks.
Strong yet gentle: This innovative cleanser is preserved with sodium hypochlorite and can be used daily from head to toe for an extended period of time. Free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances; hypoallergenic, non-drying, non-irritating, and not tested on animals. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
How to use: Wet the affected area and, using hands to lather, massage into skin for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Moisturizers can be applied after as needed. This wash is gentle enough to be used daily, or as directed by your physician.
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hypochlorite, Disodium EDTA|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Expensive compared to the quantity of the product. However product is good.
- Honestly this stuff changed my life. I was suffering from horrible acne on my chest for ages from a hormonal issue. My new dermatologist suggested thi
- This body wash has done wonders for my daughter's eczema. We do daily baths, adding a tbsp or so to the bath water and soaking in it. It was reco
- The CLn Body Wash was recommended by my dermatologist... Who is wonderful and very well sought after. I picked up my first two bottles at Landys pharm
- This soap is excellent. Two Dermatologists I've seen have recommended it. I've used it for several months and achieved good results. It does
- I have always been self-conscious about my skin --putting it off to bad genes and hyper-pigmentation. I finally went to a dermatologist who diagnosed
- This is my first review I have ever written. I am a physician which requires me to wash my hands very frequently. Before I tried out CLn my dominate h