CLn Healthy Scalp Shampoo 240ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoCyane Revitalising Thinning Hair Serum 12 x 7.5mlKey benefits of Phyto PhytoCyane Re ...Special Price £30.80 Regular Price £38.50
CLn Healthy Scalp Shampoo
✓ Use on scalps and beards prone to itching, folliculitis and dandruff.
✓ Eliminates flakes and unclogs pores.
✓ Removes excess oil and dead skin cells, revealing a healthy, flake-free scalp or beard.
✓ It is suitable for all hair types
High-performance shampoo: CLn Shampoo is a high-performance shampoo that clinically cleanses normal to oily hair with scalps prone to itching or flaking that accompanies folliculitis (irritated hair follicles), dermatitis, or dandruff – including beard dandruff.
Designed by physicians: CLn Shampoo is free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances; it is hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and has not been tested on animals.
How to use CLn Healthy Scalp Shampoo:
Recommended 1 – 3 times/week, wet head and massage into hair and scalp for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. You can use your favorite conditioner and other hair products after using this shampoo. Excessive or daily use of this shampoo may lead to dryness of the scalp. If this occurs, reduce usage or switch to the CLn Gentle Shampoo.
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have suffered with folliculitis on the back of my head since Jan 2021. I went to the doctors who gave me numerous antibiotics and creams and nothing
- I noticed a dramatic difference after the first wash. After two weeks of use my scalp looks free of any red patches!!! Well worth the money and fantas
- Fab shampoo!! Totally delighted
- Effective for problematic conditions. Good product.
- Really helpful to my poor scalp, soothing and my hair felt properly clean, amazing!
- It helped to stop my irritated scalp,I am very please with this product.
- This gentle shampoo is wonderful as a body wash for my sensitive skin. It leaves my face glowing and I haven't had any problems with adult acne s
- Our Dermatologist gave my husband a sample for his hair and scalp. It is very dry and sometimes has dry skin in flakes. Note: Not dandruff . I ordered
- This is my go to shampoo where you know it is really good and not some form of fake shampoo for your scalp — like some harsh chemicals on the shelve
- It fries your scalp and leaves behind a dry chemical burn as it washes away all natural oils in the area. Use it at your own risk.
- I used this today after 40 skin pricks, followed by skin patch testing of 75 items. This was one of two brands I can now use, and it worked great on m