BioCare Caprylic Acid Capsules 90
BioCare Caprylic Acid Capsules:
- High strength caprylic acid in a capsule form for flexibility and convenience
- Effective – Provides 2016mg of caprylic acid per daily dose
- Optimum support – Caprylic acid is a natural dietary short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts
- Advanced – Buffered with calcium and magnesium for optimum delivery to the colon
- Flexible – Easy to swallow capsules allowing convenience and splitting dose throughout the day ensures maximum efficacy
- No unnecessary additives
- Trusted – We’ve been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 30 days’ supply at 3 capsules per day
Biocare Caprylic Acid provides a high strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts.
How to use BioCare Caprylic Acid Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Caprylic Acid (Calcium Magnesium Caprylate), Capsule Shell (HPMC).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Binders, Fillers, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.