Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
Why not try...
- Mavala Nail Shield 2 x 10mlReinforce soft, fragile nails whils ...Special Price £23.40 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins SOS UV Primer SPF30 30mlClarins SOS UV Primer with SPF30 ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Hydrating Foundation SPF15 30mlSKIN TYPE: All skin types TEXTURE: ...As low as £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Make-up Primer 20mlInspired by make-up artist techniqu ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Clarins Powder BrushThe Clarins Powder Brush is a dense ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Mavala Nailactan Nail Cream for Damaged Nails 15mlMavala Nailactan is composed of ess ...Special Price £23.40 Regular Price £26.00
Evenly coats eyelashes without weighing them down. A must-have mascara to create beautifully extended and lifted-looking lashes. Sweep on using our cone shaped brush and watch your eyes transform lash by lash into a dazzling wide-eyed gaze.
How to apply Hypnose Doll Eyes: Our unique cone shaped brush ensures the ideal load with each application, even in the inner corner of the eyes. Apply from the base of your lashes working through to the tips, in zigzag movements, for glossy-coated coverage.
Artist tip: Never pump the wand as this will introduce air into the barrel of the mascara which can dry out the product.
Featured In: How To Apply Mascara: Best Mascaras 2021
- 01 - So Black
- 011- Black So Black (Noir Intense)
- 02 - So Brown
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.