Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof Mascara
Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof Mascara:
- The NEW Lash Idole Mascara
- Waterproof and smudge-resistant mascara
- Provides lifted, fanned out volume & renders an intense eye-opening effect
- It is a clump-free mascara that lasts for up to 24h while being easy to remove
- It's truly a perfect mascara to hit all of your lash goals
A lash lifting volumising waterproof mascara:
The Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof mascara will lift and volumize every single one of your lashes for a full fanned-out effect.
Key benefits of the Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof mascara:
- Smudge and life-proof
- Lashes feel soft and comfortable to wear all day long
- A game-changing mascara wand with 125 different bristle sizes and 360 micro-bristles
- Aradical new gel emulsion mascara formula providing a feather-light feel and no clumps
- Up to 24h wear and waterproof.
- Tested under ophthalmological control. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
The best way to apply mascara:
Step 1: Apply in an upward motion on your upper lashes.
Step 2: Layer for more fanned-out volume.
Step 3: Apply on the lower lashes by wigging the wand.
Do you prefer a non-waterproof mascara? Try original Idole Mascara
|Ingredients||WHITE TEA EXTRACT TO PROVIDE CONDITIONING CARE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, AQUA / WATER, ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX, PARAFFIN, ALCOHOL DENAT, POLYVINYL LAURATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TALC, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRAC, PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, BHT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.