Clarins Supra Lift & Curl Mascara 01
Why not try...
- Clarins Blush BrushThis blush brush with super-soft ta ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £26.00
- Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Make-up Primer 20mlInspired by make-up artist techniqu ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof MascaraLancome Lash Idole Waterproof Masca ...£25.00
- Clarins Multi-Use Foundation BrushA multi-use brush with incredibly s ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins Powder BrushThe Clarins Powder Brush is a dense ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Lancome Prep & Matte Mattifying Make-Up PrimerLong lasting matte finishRefines lo ...Special Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
Clarins Supra Lift & Curl Mascara
- Lashes are visibly lengthened
- Eyes appear more open
- Water-resistant and smudgeproof
- Make-up and skincare hybrid formula to protect and care for lashes
Supra Lift & Curl Mascara, enhances lashes in the blink of an eye without damaging them! What does it do? Lashes are lifted, curled and perfectly defined with increased volume.
The formula is rich in deep black and water-resistant mineral pigments which don’t move from the lash. Bitter orange blossom wax coasts, protects and curls lashes for easy application in a single sweep.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D´ABEILLE. COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA. CI 77499/IRON OXIDES. ALCOHOL DENAT.. PALMITIC ACID. NYLON-12. VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER. STEARIC ACID. ACACIA SENEGAL GUM. PANTHENOL. AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL. GLYCERIN. LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT. CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WAX. POLYBUTENE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SALVIA HISPANICA SEED EXTRACT. POLYVINYL ALCOHOL. VP/VA COPOLYMER. SPHINGANINE. POLYQUATERNIUM-10. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CAPRYLIC ACID. XYLITOL [STM3977A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.