Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 200mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toile ...Special Price £79.00 Regular Price £103.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Refillable 90mlThierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £85.50 Regular Price £106.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum 100mlJean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £101.00
- Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlGucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parf ...Special Price £82.00 Regular Price £103.00Out of stock
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 30ml + 125ml RefillHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £96.00Out of stock
Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Features notes of Amber, Patchouli, Balsam of Peru
- A woody amber accord
“The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical.” Jean-Claude Ellena
What does Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum smell like?
Ambre des Merveilles is warm and sensual, with amber and patchouli. From surprise to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose on a dream cloud. A multi-facetted novel built on a woody amber accord that resonates right through to the top notes, this fragrance was created in 2004 by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer. It successfully takes on the challenge of being a sparkling women’s perfume with not a flower in sight.
Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Fragrance Notes:
- Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
- Main raw materials: Perfumer's amber, Patchouli, Balsam of Peru
What are the differences between Parfum, Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette?
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.