Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Amber Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Amber Mus ...Special Price £105.00 Regular Price £138.00Out of stock
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 200mlHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de ...Special Price £106.00 Regular Price £133.00
- Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum 100mlHermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £107.00 Regular Price £133.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 150mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau ...Special Price £107.00 Regular Price £142.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum 150mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Par ...Special Price £107.00 Regular Price £142.00Out of stock
Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Features notes of Amber, Patchouli, Balsam of Peru
- A woody amber accord
“The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical.” Jean-Claude Ellena
What does Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum smell like?
Ambre des Merveilles is warm and sensual, with amber and patchouli. From surprise to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose on a dream cloud. A multi-facetted novel built on a woody amber accord that resonates right through to the top notes, this fragrance was created in 2004 by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer. It successfully takes on the challenge of being a sparkling women’s perfume with not a flower in sight.
Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Fragrance Notes:
- Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
- Main raw materials: Perfumer's amber, Patchouli, Balsam of Peru
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.