Hermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Perfume 75ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver Eau de Parfum 30ml + 125ml RefillHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Int ...Special Price £90.00 Regular Price £113.00Out of stock
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum 85mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Gin ...Special Price £90.50 Regular Price £113.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir Rose Eau de Parfum 100mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir ...Special Price £82.00 Regular Price £102.00Out of stock
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum 100mlValentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de ...Special Price £86.50 Regular Price £114.00
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 150mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £91.50 Regular Price £115.00
Hermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Perfume Spray:
- For Him
- Woody, vegetal and mineral fragrance
- Featuring notes of Grapefruit, Cedar, Shiso
"Feeling the earth, lying on the ground, gazing at the sky." Jean-Claude Ellena
What does Hermes Terre d'HermÃ¨s Pure Perfume smell like?
A new essential density that underscores the woody, mineral facets of Terre d'HermÃ¨s, enhanced by the freshness of citrus fruit and shiso.
Terre dâHermÃ¨s is a symbolic narrative exploring raw material and its metamorphosis. A novel that expresses the alchemical power of the elements. An eau between earth and sky. A journey imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal, mineral.
â Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
â Main raw materials: Grapefruit, Cedar, Shiso
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, BHT, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI15985 (Yellow 6), CI60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI14700 (Red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.