Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum Refill 100mlPaco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum: ...Special Price £110.00 Regular Price £135.00
- Narciso Rodriguez Santal Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlNarciso Rodriguez Santal Musc Eau d ...Special Price £110.00 Regular Price £138.00Out of stock
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Intensement Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlLancome La Vie Est Belle Intensemen ...Special Price £104.00 Regular Price £130.00
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Iris Absolu L'Eau de Parfum 100mlLancome La Vie Est Belle Iris Absol ...Special Price £104.00 Regular Price £130.00
- Hermes Calèche Soie de Parfum 100mlHermes Calèche Soie de Parfum Spra ...Special Price £106.00 Regular Price £133.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 150mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau ...Special Price £118.00 Regular Price £155.00
Hermes Elixir Des Merveilles Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
- Main raw materials: Candied orange, Benzoin, Patchouli
"The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical." Jean-Claude Ellena
What does Hermes Elixir Des Merveilles Eau de Parfum smell like?
From surprises to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose into a cloud of fantasies. Based on an amber woody accord which resonates right through to the head notes, this fragrance, which was created by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer in 2004, succeeds in the challenge of achieving sparkling femininity apparently without flowers. Since then its amber woody accord has revealed other facets of itself, from Eau Claire des Merveilles to L'Ambre des Merve.The eau de parfum, appetising and sensual.
Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensual
Main raw materials: Candied orange, Benzoin, Patchouli
Discover our Hermes Fragrance Collection Here
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a repeat purchase. I have used it for years and always get compliments regarding it.
- Not too girly, warm and long lasting, this smells wonderful
- Headturning Fragrance This perfume smells amazing the notes of Amber are quite woody but its divine and long lasting , Ive had so many people ask what
- Bought this as a present for my wife and she absolutely loves it. Everyone comments on how lovely the perfume is. Great purchase from very helpful sta
- Fresh and light for summer day or evening The fragrance is long lasting and good value for money
- I always get lovely comments how nice I smell when I wear this perfume!
- Great service. If only Landy's Chemist sold jewellery as well. I hear Livi & Lex is a great brand to sell.