Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Deodorant Spray 100ml
Why not try...
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Body Lotion 200mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Body Loti ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Mont Blanc Explorer Ultra Blue Eau de Parfum 30mlMont Blanc Explorer Ultra Blue Eau ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- Coach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum Sp ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Scented Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: African Orange FlowerHea ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Shower Gel 150mlPaco Rabanne Phantom Shower Gel: ...Special Price £26.00 Regular Price £29.00
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Deodorant Spray:
- Deodorant spray for women
- A subtle freshness which provides lasting protection
- Another way to stay true to your fragrance
Issey Miyake presents a deodorant spray for women with a subtle freshness which provides lasting protection. Another way to stay true to your fragrance.
In 1992, Issey Miyake imagined the scent of water, the source of life, by creating a timeless yet modern fragrance.
What does Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum smell like?
A fresh, floral and woody scent with hints of lilies and soft freesia combined with sensual precious woods. A signature scent as unforgettable as unexpected. A floral and sensual fragrance composed of more subtle, sun-drenched flowers. When Flower meets Sun. A sunny floral aquatic with a woody trail.
The fragrance is floral-aquatic and it opens with notes of lotus, freesia and rose. The heart consists of lily and osmanthus, while the base notes are sandalwood, cedar and ambrette.
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
Top notes: Rose, Lotus
Heart notes: Lily, Osmanthus
Base notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Ambrette
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.