Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Deodorant Spray 100ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion 150mlTop notes: Wild strawberry, violet ...£27.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Deodorant Spray 100mlDeodorant Spray by Narciso Rodrigue ...£24.50Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...£27.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 20mlTop Notes: Rose, PeachHeart Notes: ...£26.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpritz on at any time of day as par ...£25.50Out of stock
A deodorant spray for a maximum comfort and protection. Leaves the skin lightly scented with Bad Boy by Carolina Herrera.
BAD BOY is a fragrant expression of duality, representing the bold nature of the modern man. At once strong and sensitive, confident and relaxed, the BAD BOY embraces his contrasting characteristics with assured ease. BAD BOY Eau de Toilette is a fragrance of layered notes inspired by the BAD BOY’s complexity and harmoniously combined for a distinctive blend of modern sophistication.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Caprate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol, Methyl-2-Octynoate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.