Clarins Eau Dynamisante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male All Over Shower Gel 200mlTop Notes: MintHeart Notes: Lavende ...£21.50Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Alien Radiant Deodorant Spray 100mlDeodorant by Thierry Mugler ...£21.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Spray 150mlPair with the Le Male Eau de Toilet ...£22.00Out of stock
Clarins’ exclusive, plant-infused complex—with soothing Liquorice extract—helps prevent and neutralise body odours without interfering with the natural perspiration process. Proven, long-lasting action ensures all-day freshness and comfort. The ideal companion to Eau Dynamisante Invigorating Fragrance and Eau Dynamisante Moisturising Body Lotion.
How to use: Spray on underarms in the morning after your bath or shower or at any time of the day for a feeling of freshness. Suitable for all skin types.
Liquorice extract: softens, soothes.
The same aromatic essential oils with treatment benefits found in Eau Dynamisante.
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, LIMONENE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LINALOOL, BISABOLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, CITRAL, EUGENOL, COUMARIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL [C0164K]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Thank you all at Landys - my Clarins deodorant arrived very quickly and your website was easy to use. The whole experience was excellent and I will
- Has been using this product every summer for years it is great for holiday, or any time it's really hot and sticky. I use this with a stick deodo
- I have used this product for many years 15+ and is the only product I can use on my sensitive skin. It is brilliant and has a great fragrance which is
- Smells lovely but a bit strong for my liking. Has lasted a good amount of time, considering I spray alot of it! Would maybe recommend the yellow inste
- Gorgeous deodrant. I have sensitive skin and most deodrants irritate me. This however is perfect and I also have the Eau Ressourcante one too
- I’ve used this product for about 8 years, not so much as a deodorant more of an all over body spray. The smell is subtle and not overpowering.
- I’ve always worn this fragrance and it never fails to make me feel fresh and ready for the day. It’s subtle in its fragrance so not overwhelming w
- Very heavy bitter pepper medicine-like antiseptic-like vintage-like scent. Go straight to trash bin. The "blue" deodorant is much better.