Solgar Neuro Nutrients Vegicaps 30
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release Tablets 250Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids and Ro ...£13.40
- Biocare Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegicaps 60How to take Biocare Vitamin D3 1000 ...£12.59
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Vitamin C with rose hips and biofla ...£13.99
Solgar Neuro-Nutrients is a unique combination of Vitamins, Amino Acids and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
This specialised formula has been created with brain health in mind and the ingredients will help to regulate mood, mental clarity and alertness.
1-2 vegetable capsules, for easy absorption, of Solgar Neuro-Nutrients, will provide:
• L-Tyrosine; the precursor of stress hormones adrenaline and nor-adrenaline
• Vitamin C; supports the immune system
• Choline; supports the metabolism
• Soya Lecithin
• Thiamine (vitamin B1); helps to transform food into energy
• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract; supports cognitive function
• Niacin (vitamin B3); reduces tiredness and fatigue
• Riboflavin (vitamin B2); protects against oxidative stress and damage cause by free radicals
• Vitamin B6; regulates serotonin and melatonin
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Phenylalanine (Free Form), L-Tyrosine (Free Form), L-Glutamine (Free Form), Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Choline (as bitartrate), Soya Lecithin (containing naturally occurring phospholipids), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Standardised Ginkgo biloba Leaf Powdered Extract (ginkgo flavoglycosides), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide, nicotinic acid), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.