HealthAid Neuroforte Tablets 30
HealthAid Neuroforte Tablets 30:
- Optimises nerve and brain function
- Beneficial for those in high stress environments
- Antioxidant support
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Neuroforte Tablets?
HealthAid Neuroforte Tablets contain essential nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which contribute to the maintanance of a healthy nervous system and provide a sense of balance and well-being.
The nervous system and brain act as the body’s communicating response system, coordinating incoming and outgoing messages from all over the body. A healthy nervous system allows us to manage life’s ups and downs bringing balance and harmony.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Neuroforte Tablets:
- Memory support: Neuroforte tablets may help improve memory retention and recall.
- Focus and concentration: The formulation may aid in enhancing focus, concentration, and mental clarity.
- Cognitive function: These tablets are intended to support overall cognitive function and mental performance.
- Stress reduction: Neuroforte tablets may help reduce the impact of stress on the brain and support the body's stress response.
- Mood support: Some ingredients in the tablets may support a positive mood and emotional well-being.
- Neurological support: Neuroforte tablets may contribute to overall neurological health and function.
- Antioxidant support: The tablets often contain antioxidants that help protect brain cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Nervous system health: Neuroforte tablets may support the health and function of the nervous system.
- Healthy neurotransmitter production: The formulation may assist in maintaining optimal neurotransmitter levels for communication between brain cells.
Who should take HealthAid Neuroforte Tablets?
- Executives who require optimum nerve and brain function
- Those whose work requires mental and physical stamina
- For teachers and lecturers especially pre-school and high school teachers
- The middle aged and elderly to help with nerve function
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily after food, can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Neuroforte Tablets can be taken daily by all people to support a healthy nervous system, allowing better management of life’s ups and downs, bringing balance to the senses, supporting stress and mental health. Caution: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or on any prescribed medication.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Glutamine, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Phosphatidyl Soy Lecithin, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Ginkgo Biloba Standardised Extract, Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...