Higher Nature Positive Outlook Vegetable Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£25.62
- Biocare NT Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare NT Complex Capsules: Nut ...£27.79
Higher Nature Positive Outlook Capsules:
- Provides B Vitamins and amino acids, including Glutamine, Tyrosine and 5HTP
- Aids healthy brain and nerve function
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What is Higher Nature Positive Outlook?
Positive Outlook is a complex of carefully balanced amino acids with B vitamins, glutamine and lemon balm extract to aid normal psychological function. It has been formulated to provide the necessary nutrients to support the key neurotransmitters helping you maintain mental and physical performance under stress. These neurotransmitters are made from the amino acid tyrosine and help boost motivation and drive as well as alertness.
The benefits of taking Higher Nature Positive Outlook:
- 5HTP is included in this formula and is used by the body for mood balancing neurotransmitter production to produce a more positive outlook and greater sense of wellbeing.
- Provides key amino acids and B vitamins for neurotransmitter production
- Maintains balanced brain and nerve function
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Also provides Tri-methyl Glycine (TMG) for healthy homocysteine levels which may be important for balanced mood.
Directions for use:
Take 2-4 capsules a day. Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment out of reach of children.
Allergen and Dietary Information:
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
FREE FROM: Artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, salt, soya, starch, wheat, yeast.
|Ingredients||L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, betaine monohydrate capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), L-5-hydroxytryptophan, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; lemon balm extract (melissa officinalis), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; folic acid, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have to admit that I do sometimes need a bit of a lift, as for no apparent reason I will suddenly feel a bit down in the dumps. I started these caps
- Very helpful
- I love this. It is effective also on craving. I sleep well, I do not feel tired during the day, it relieves stress. I use it for 30 days then I take a
- Very good. Have been this product for many years