HealthAid BrainVit Tablets 60
HealthAid BrainVit Tablets 60:
- Specially formulated mix of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs designed to support and aid brain function
- Boosts cognitive functioning
- Antioxidant support
- Boosts mood
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid BrainVit Tablets?
The brain, the most vital organ in the body, requires nutrients to support its function. Due to the pressures of modern day living, stress and age, the brain’s ability to function optimally is often impaired. Brainvit Tablets contain selected vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and herbs that contribute to the maintanance of good blood flow to and from the brain, assisting brain focus, memory and knowledge.
Key Benefits of HealthAid BrainVit Tablets:
- Memory support: BrainVit tablets may help support memory retention and recall.
- Focus and concentration: The formulation may aid in improving focus, concentration, and mental clarity.
- Cognitive function: These tablets are designed to enhance overall cognitive function and mental performance.
- Stress reduction: BrainVit tablets may help reduce the impact of stress on the brain and support the body's stress response.
- Mood support: Some ingredients in the tablets may support a positive mood and emotional well-being.
- Antioxidant support: The tablets often contain antioxidants that help protect brain cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Neurological support: BrainVit tablets may contribute to overall neurological health and function.
Who should take HealthAid BrainVit Tablets?
- The middle aged to elderly to help increase brain health and function
- Those who work or daily activities requires mental stamina
- People wishing to boost overall cognitive function and mental performance
- University and school students undertaking courses or examinations for peak performance
- Teachers and lecturers for teaching purposes and recall
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Brahmi Leaf Extract (bacopa monnieri), Soy Lecithin, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silica), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), polydextrose, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide, talc, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, black iron oxide], L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Ferrous Fumerate, Mixed Carotenoids Prep (corn starch, olive oil, natural mixed tocopherols, sunflower oil, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate), Gotu Kola Extract (centella asiatic), Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl), L-Glutamine, L-Glutathione, Coenzyme Q10, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...