Higher Nature Advanced Brain Nutrients Vegetable Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£25.62
- Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsul ...£25.73
- Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules 60Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules: ...Special Price £26.99 Regular Price £35.95
Higher Nature Brain Nutrients Capsules:
- Contains a unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids for sharp focus
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Free from Gluten and Dairy
The Purpose of Brain Nutrients:
Higher Nature Brain Nutrients provides food for the brain. It contains a unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids for sharp focus. It may assist production and function of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and may support concentration, memory and learning into old age.
Higher Nature Brain Nutrients is a complete formulation to support a healthy functioning brain, for maximum effect, take alongside Higher Nature DMAE.
- Contains no-flush Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Contains carrageenan
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
Directions for use:
Take 2 capsules once or twice a day, with meals.
Free-from: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Nuts, GM Free
* Contraindications: Contains carrageenan. Herpes simplex (cold sore) sufferers are advised to consult a nutritionist before taking this product.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Choline bitartrate (anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide), capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (colour: titanium dioxide), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), l-arginine pyroglutamate, acetyl l-carnitine HCl, phosphatidyl, serine-rich lecithin (from soya) (anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide); anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate; nicotinamide (vitamin B3), folic acid, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have only just received this supplement and have not yet remembered to take it because it has to be taken at least 1/2 an hour before a meal and tha
- I've been taking it for 2 weeks and can already feel the difference. Highly recommended.
- Fabulous product - definitely helps me.
- Great product
- Have noticed some difference, but really too early to give a proper review.
- Keeps me on the ball!
- Works over time for long term brain support.
- I can feel a difference! Wow!
- Both my son and daughter have been using these tablets. Great for exam times and helps tremendously with concentration and their ability to retain inf