Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml
Why not try...
- Olverum Restful Sleep Pillow Mist 50ml✓ An elegant diffuser which imbue ...£25.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Cool Glow Cheek TintCool-to-the-touch, lightweight gel ...As low as £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
Hands can be particularly damaged and painful when exposed to the agressions of everyday life, such as the weather, water, and the tasks we perform with them. So take time to care for them with Clarins professional, emollient-rich moisturizing hand cream—with soothing Sesame Oil and fortifying Japanese Mulberry. The moisturizer forms an invisible protective “glove” that shields hands from the elements, keeping skin smooth and silky and minimising signs of ageing. Softens and comforts chapped, irritated and sore hands, and brings moisture relief to dry skin on hands. Helps strengthen nails and condition cuticles for naturally clean, soft and youthful-looking hands.
How to use: Apply morning and/or night or whenever skin feels dry. Massage in gently from fingertips to wrists, including the nails and cuticles.
Sesame Oil extracts: moisturize, protects against free radicals.
Shea Butter unsaponifiables: protect against environmental aggressions, revitalize.
Japanese Mulberry extract: helps reduce existing age spots.
Condurango Bark extract: helps prevent damp palms.
Myrrh extract: strengthens nails.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL MYRISTATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL HEPTANOATE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALLANTOIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES, TETRASODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, LECITHIN, SODIUM PCA, TAPIOCA STARCH, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, LINALOOL, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, [C1473F]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Bought as a christmas gift but I have used it myself in the past and was so impressed with it that I often buy as a gift for others . Not the cheapest
- I normally have very dry skin which gets worsened by my obsession with washing my hands and the winter cold! I have tried many other brands (as many o
- I have used this product for some years now & I find it gentle on my skin & certainly helps my nails.
- I recently purchased this after trying at Landys. It makes my hands really soft, and soothes the irritating dry patches I get in between fingers. It s
- I have been using this hand cream for years and absolutely love it. It is rather expensive but the results are worth it as my hands look and feel soft
- I tend to find the palms of my hands are dry a lot of the time. This is probably due to the fact I do a lot of cycling (palms always being used), plus
- I love this hand cream, I always try and make sure I have got some handy.
- Usually i don't like hand creams because they are a bit greasy. I thought I would give this a go after all the good reviews I read. It makes my h
- It is a really a bit of a treatment and not just hand cream. Not too greasy but does the job. I use it overnight and I have an impression that my cuti
- Nice smell, not greasy, dry quickly and makes my hand very soft. Will buy again.
- I’ve used Clarins for years I can rely on the results, I tried other products!! But nothing compares to. Clarins.