La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.90 Regular Price £13.20Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125mlVichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser is: ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Gel 200mlVichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansi ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Klorane Quinine Conditioning Balm 200mlKlorane Quinine Conditioning Balm i ...£10.00
- Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% 400mlThis gentle yet effective cleanser ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
✓ La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 purifying soothing foaming gel is an ultra-gentle foaming formula to soothe and purify without drying the irritated or fragile skin caused by dryness in adults, children and babies.
✓ Preserves bacterial balance and skin barrier function.
✓ Can be used on the body, face, scalp and intimate areas.
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 is intended for Irritated or fragile skin caused by dryness.
To promote quality skin recovery, CICAPLAST LAVANT B5 contains:
Antibacterial agents [Copper - Zinc - Manganese] to cleanse skin without disturbing its natural balance.
[Panthenol] at 5% concentration: a renown soothing and replenishing active ingredient.
Physiological pH. Does not sting eyes. No parabens. Fragrance-free.
Optimal tolerance demonstrated via tests on sensitive skin under dermatological, paediatric, gynaecological and ophtalmological supervision.
After the first application:
92% think it has a very soft texture.
92% think it has a pleasant wrapping texture.
76% think it limits and attenuates the sensations of itching.
How to use: 1-2 times a day, lather CICAPLAST LAVANT B5 with water in the hollow of your hands before gently applying to the skin area to cleanse. Rinse with plenty of water and dry without rubbing.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, GLYCERIN, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, CITRIC ACID, COCAMIDE MEA, COPPER GLUCONATE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ZINC GLUCONATE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.