La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains 50ml
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains Hand Cream:
✓ Soothes and repairs the skin's protective barrier.
✓ Protects skin and provides an invisible wash and friction resistant barrier.
✓ Quick-absorbing texture, invisible, non-oily and non-sticky finish.
✓ Recommended by Dermatologists.
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains hand cream is specifically designed for overworked hands damaged by aggressions at home or at work, La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Hands restores the comfort of even the most damaged skin. A barrier cream that leaves an invisible protective glove-like effect.
- Soothes and protects sore hands, ensuring long lasting comfort with a 30% concentration of glycerine.
- Enriched with niacinamide, which reduces inflammation and helps prevent the formation of cracked skin.
- Hands are immediately soothed after the first application.
- After 4 weeks, the skin is less irritated, red and sore.
- Smooth the non-sticky, non-oily Cicaplast Hands onto the hands as often as required.
- The rapidly absorbed balm-cream is suitable for all skin types including atopic skin, and is allergy tested under dermatological control.
- Alcohol free.
- No Parabens.
How to use:
Apply to clean hands every 2 hours or as needed.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
100% hypoallergenic skincare. Tested on sensitive skin. Minimal ingredients and fragrance.
- No parabens
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this a month ago after trying out all the known things for my extremely dry and cracked hands. It has repaired them back to baby-soft and lus
- Very effective hand cream, intensively moisturises, no smell and sinks in quickly. If your hands split due to dryness I find that this does not sting,
- The best hand cream I have used and I have dermatitis on my hands
- After wasting my money all all possible hand creams I finally found this GEM! Easily absorbed, long lasting and my hands look perfect again. Highly re
- I bought this after hearing Nadine Baggott recommend it and it’s absolutely brilliant! My hands have gone from being dry, tight & uncomfortable
- Bought this approx 1 week ago as the back of my hands were very dry. My expensive lotion wasn’t sorting it so after reading the reviews I decided to
- Absolutely amazing in changing my sons rough, sore dry hands in literally a couple of days use. I cannot rate it enough, it’s brilliant
- Never thought I would have lovely smooth hands again. I was recommended this product as my hands were sore and cracked and nothing was helping them. T
- Great size to keep in your handbag and a definite essential for the current times that we are in.
- This hand cream is very thick and luxurious, and it leaves my hands feeling smooth. I have dry skin and hands generally. Now, with all the extra hand
- This is an absolutely amazing product and is a must in my handbag. It helps to keep my hands clean and sanitized on the go. It has a delicate smell, i
- Good and efficient service and quality product.