La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Eye Fortifier 15mlVichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Double-Correction Daily Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Doubl ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Cream:
- Soothes and comforts dry skin.
- Relieves skin prone to tightness.
- Reinforces the skin's natural barrier function.
- Enveloping, rich cream texture.
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Cream is a solution for very dry and sensitive skin prone to tightness. Nutritic Intense helps to soothe and comfort dry skin, reducing sensations of tightness and helping to reinforce the skin's natural barrier function. Enveloping, rich cream texture.
Contains a high concentration of selected active ingredients with soothing Thermal Spring Water.
The La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Cream Formula:
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare.
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance.
- Tested on sensitive skin.
- Packaging minimises all forms of micro-bacterial contamination.
How To Use:
Use morning and/or evening over whole face.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, SYNTHETIC WAX, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, HEXYLDECANOL, HEXYLDECYL LAURATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, NIACINAMIDE, PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, DIMETHICONOL, MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM ETHYLENE DICOCAMIDE PEG-15 DISULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Always come back to that one. Super moisturising without feeling heavy
- A nice moisturiser for sensitive skin. It does feel a little greasy initially on application though, hence the 4* not 5*
- Great, won't use anything else
- best moisturising cream; so effective, a little bit has an instant impact, glowing plumped up skin when this is used
- I've been using this for a year now, it's amazing for my dry skin. Super nourishing without being greasy or too heavy. The BEST moisturiser
- Best night cream I’ve found yet for this price range
- I have really dry skin so this has been really good for a rehydrating daily cream, however would only apply rationally as excess cream can rub off fro
- This is a really lovely non-comedogenic moisturiser if you’re prone to spots and get patches of dryness. I use this as a night cream and wake up wit
- I have very dry skin, especially around my nose and forehead, which can become sore and flaky but this works wonders! It provides loads of moisturisat
- This is a nice moisturiser for dry skin, it definitely helps relieve that tight feeling and has a pleasant scent. It doesn’t absorb particularly wel