La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Eye Fortifier 15mlVichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream:
- An intensive hydrating and soothing moisturiser.
- For very dehydrated skin prone to dryness and sensitivity.
- Contains targeted moisturising technology for intense, lasting moisture.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream is a moisturiser formulated for very dry, dehydrated skin in men and women. Hyuralonic acid from Green technology provides up to 72 hours hydration for skin that is prone to dryness, fatigue and dehydration fine lines.
Active Ingredients in La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream:
- PURE HYALURONIC ACID of natural origin, derived from GREEN TECHNOLOGY (biofermentation process using plant sugars)
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water known for its natural soothing properties.
Dual action formula; intensely rehydrates and replumps the skin with moisture. Skin looks smoother, softer and more radiant.
- Hydraphase has been through exhaustive dermatological testing to make sure it's suitable for use on even very sensitive skin. HYPOALLERGENIC, MINIMALIST FORMULA: The minimalist formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
|Ingredients||2039005 43 - AQUA /WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • ISOPROPYL PALMITATE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • LAUROYL LYSINE • CETYL ALCOHOL • UREA • PEG-100 STEARATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • STEARIC ACID • CARBOMER • GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • SODIUM YALURONATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • MYRISTIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • POLYSORBATE 60 • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL H Y D R OX Y H Y D R O C I N N A M AT E • CHLORPHENESIN • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (CODE F.I.L.: B269040/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My skin felt really hydrated after using the Hydraphase Hyaluronic Acid Rich Moisturiser. My skin felt protected and the cream is a delight to use.
- Ive been using this daily and I feel its really helping keep my skin hydrated despite the cold and central heating. Pleasant to apply - I will definit
- I have been using this moisturiser for a month and love it. Definitely repurchasing.
- I really liked this moisturiser I found it soothing, calming and it absorbed very well. It is a great summertime moisturiser for my normal to dehydrat
- This product left my skin feeling thoroughly moisturised. I have dry and oily facial skin and this product soothed my appearance and evened out my ski
- I love this so much it’s so light on the skin but so hydrating and plumping
- I have dehydrated skin and st my senior age it's a godsend.
- I am a fan of La Roche anyway but this moisturiser was great gel like cream and kept me hydrated all day
- Good enriching cream that i have been using as a night cream. Skin feels good after application and still feels smooth of a morning too.
- I use this product for every morning and night. Perfect for dry skin,long lasting moisture so keeps my skin hydrated and smooth.
- Fantastic everyday cream
- I love this product.