Clarins Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Yeux Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream 15mlLancome Renergie Yeux Anti-Wrinkle ...Special Price £40.40 Regular Price £50.50Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins Multi-Active Revitalising N ...Special Price £40.00 Regular Price £47.00
- Clarins Total Eye Smooth Balm 15mlClarins Total Eye Smooth Balm:  ...Special Price £37.50 Regular Price £44.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftershave Lotion 125mlJean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftersha ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £48.50Out of stock
- Clarins Body Firming Extra-Firming Cream 200mlClarins Body Firming Extra-Firming ...Special Price £38.00 Regular Price £42.00
An emulsion to instantly calm, soothe and hydrate the skin. The creamy and comfortable texture is enriched with organic camellia oil.
- Immediately soothes sensations of skin discomfort.
- Intensely moisturises.
- Helps protect against external aggressors (pollution).
Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion is instantly calms, soothes and hydrates the skin. The creamy and comfortable texture is enriched with organic camellia oil and scalareolide to nourish skin and protect the sensorial receptors to reduce sensitivity. Use day and night. 96% of ingredients are of natural origin.
How to use Clarins Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion:
Warm the product. Palms open in front of the face, take a long, deep breath in through the nose, then exhale fully through the mouth. Relax.
Smooth the product over the face using light, calming movements, much like a caress, working from the middle of the face outwards, then over the neck working from top to bottom. Then carry out light and gentle pressure using the length of the fingers working from the middle of the face outwards then on the neck working top to bottom.
Place the fingers in front of the ears, near the temples, and carry out a relaxing ‘pressure-pause’ for 5 seconds.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. GLYCERIN. CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL. DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE. PROPANEDIOL. AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER. SQUALANE. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. SCLAREOLIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT. TROMETHAMINE [V3667A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.