Clarins Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion 50ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Active Repair Wrinkle Correction Cream 50mlEsthederm Active Repair Wrinkle Cor ...Special Price £43.20 Regular Price £54.00
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum Caps 60A lot of action from a little twist ...Special Price £44.80 Regular Price £56.00
- Esthederm Bronz Repair Sunkissed Moderate Face 50mlEsthederm Bronz Repair Sunkissed Mo ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00
- REN Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream 50ml✓ Clinically proven to reduce the ...Special Price £42.40 Regular Price £53.00
An emulsion to instantly calm, soothe and hydrate the skin. The creamy and comfortable texture is enriched with organic camellia oil.
- Immediately soothes sensations of skin discomfort.
- Intensely moisturises.
- Helps protect against external aggressors (pollution).
Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion is instantly calms, soothes and hydrates the skin. The creamy and comfortable texture is enriched with organic camellia oil and scalareolide to nourish skin and protect the sensorial receptors to reduce sensitivity. Use day and night. 96% of ingredients are of natural origin.
How to use Clarins Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion:
Warm the product. Palms open in front of the face, take a long, deep breath in through the nose, then exhale fully through the mouth. Relax.
Smooth the product over the face using light, calming movements, much like a caress, working from the middle of the face outwards, then over the neck working from top to bottom. Then carry out light and gentle pressure using the length of the fingers working from the middle of the face outwards then on the neck working top to bottom.
Place the fingers in front of the ears, near the temples, and carry out a relaxing ‘pressure-pause’ for 5 seconds.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. GLYCERIN. CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL. DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE. PROPANEDIOL. AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER. SQUALANE. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. SCLAREOLIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT. TROMETHAMINE [V3667A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.