Clarins Calm-Essentiel Restoring Treatment Oil 30ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster 50mlElizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Ren ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Lancome Men Genific HD Youth Activating Concentrate 50mlFor every man, visibly rejuvenated ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Peptide-C Anti Ageing Ampoules 30Peptide-C Anti-Ageing Ampoules targ ...Special Price £50.15 Regular Price £59.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream SPF15 All Skin Types 50mlThe Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream ...£49.00Out of stock
- Clarins Extra-Firming Day Cream All Skin Types 50mlClarins Extra-Firming Jour is an an ...£49.00
Clarins Calm-Essentiel Restoring Treatment Oil is a restoring treatment oil to instantly calm, soothe and nourish the skin. The texture is delicate, nourishing andenriched with camellia oil and organic apricot kernel oil. Recommended for use at night.
- Immediately soothes sensations of skin discomfort
- Intensely nourishes and hydrates
- Helps protect against external aggressors (pollution)
Calm-Essentiel Restoring Treatment Oil is an SOS treatment that instantly calms, soothes discomfort and nourishes the skin. The texture is delicate and enriched with camellia oil, organic apricot kernel oil and scareolide to soothe and protect the sensorial receptors to reduce sensitivity. Use at night. Can be applied as a cure (10-20 days) for the most reactive skin. 98% of ingredients are of natural origin.
How to use Clarins Calm-Essentiel Restoring Treatment Oil:
Warm the product. Palms open in front of the face, take a long, deep breath in through the nose, then exhale fully through the mouth. Relax.
Smooth the product over the face using light, calming movements, much like a caress, working from the middle of the face outwards, then over the neck working from top to bottom. Then carry out light and gentle pressure using the length of the fingers working from the middle of the face outwards then on the neck working top to bottom.
Place the fingers in front of the ears, near the temples, and carry out a relaxing âpressure-pauseâ for 5 seconds.
|Ingredients||CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL. COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. SQUALANE. PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. SCLAREOLIDE. TOCOPHEROL [V3668A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.