CeraVe Moisturising Cream Tube 177ml
Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration with 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier.
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream effectively moisturizes while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. This rich, non-greasy cream, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
• Moisturises the protective skin barrier of the face and body
• Utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
• For dry and very dry skin in adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
• Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration
• With 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin's natural barrier
• Fragrance free
• Suitable for sensitive skin
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Apply liberally as often as needed.
Goes well with:
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20,Petrolatum,Dimethicone,Phenoxyethanol,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Potassium Phosphate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hyaluronate,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have dry and dehydrated skin! This is the ONLY moisturizer I use for my face at the moment. It keeps my skin moisturized for HOURS. I can tell there
- So good for dry skin. I use this for myself and children. Sometimes lotions can be very drying so I prefer a cream.
- My whole life i have struggled with horribly dry skin! I was sent to a Dermatologist and he recommended that i try Cerave and ever since i did my hand
- This product is highly moisturizing without being greasy. I find it to be very gentle on my skin. It is wonderful for dry patches. I'm easy to ir
- Before I found Cereve, I had tried just about every facial moisturizer out there. I was even prescribed steroid cream to treat the itchy, flaky rednes
- This is by far the best moisturizer I have found to use on my face as my skin is really sensitive and can get irritated easily! It is non greasy, whic
- I started using this in combination with the CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser and the results have been amazing. It’s a thicker cream that’s super
- my go-to is CeraVe! I trust them as a brand because of their high quality ingredient list. This cream is a thicker moisturizing cream that is safe on
- a great after shower mositurizer. it kept the hydration in my skin and left it smooth for a long time. less likely to need a follow up lotion applicat
- Took only 3-4 days, 2x/day use to restore moisture, even tone, and smoothness to severely wind chapped skin this winter after a few days out in extrem
- I've heard so much about this product so I finally tried a jar of this. I must say that this product provides good moisture to the skin it is not