CeraVe Moisturising Cream Tube 177ml
Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration with 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier.
Why not try...
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Lotion 150mlA powerful and essential mineral, m ...£9.49
- Eucerin Aquaphor Body Spray Balm 250ml✓ Strengthen the skin's natu ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Butter 180mlScientifically proven to improve sk ...£9.49
- HealthAid Body Oil 50mlBody Oil is specially formulated us ...£8.79
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream effectively moisturizes while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. This rich, non-greasy cream, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
• Moisturises the protective skin barrier of the face and body
• Utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
• For dry and very dry skin in adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
• Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration
• With 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin's natural barrier
• Fragrance free
• Suitable for sensitive skin
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Apply liberally as often as needed.
Goes well with:
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-20,Petrolatum,Dimethicone,Phenoxyethanol,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Potassium Phosphate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hyaluronate,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.