Cetaphil Body Cream 450g
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR Intense Localised Anti-Redness Intensive Care 40ml✓ For women or men experiencing s ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Clarins MyClarins RE-MOVE Radiance Exfoliating Powder 30gThe custom-made exfoliating powder ...£17.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 8 Daily Soothing Hydrating Concentrate 100mlIn the lightness of water there is ...Special Price £16.58 Regular Price £19.50
- Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Eye Fortifier 15mlVichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
Cetaphil Body Cream:
- Helps replenish and support the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Leaves skin feeling softened and smoothed
- Long-lasting moisturisation for up to 24hrs
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not block pores
- No added fragrance
- Dermatologist tested
A creamy formula ideal for dry, sensitive skin.
For dry, sensitive skin, Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is a non-greasy cream formula that is excellent for the hands, feet, elbows and knees - anywhere that requires intensive moisturising. It is also appropriate for facial use and is fragrance-free.
Dermatologists have been recommending Cetaphil Moisturising Cream to help alleviate dry skin associated with eczema and psoriasis for over 20 years.
How to use Cetaphil Body Cream:
After washing, apply to the areas affected by dryness. Reapply as often as needed throughout the day. Always read the product information before use.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-30 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Propylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Carbomer FIL.1668.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.