Why not try...
- Eucerin Anti-Redness Concealing Day Cream SPF25 50mlInstant long-lasting skin comfort a ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Ti ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator 75mlAntipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Eucerin Sun Face Hydro Protect Ultra-Light Fluid SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Sun Face Hydro Protect Ultr ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30 Spray 200mlBioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SP ...Special Price £17.63 Regular Price £23.50Out of stock
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel:
- A soap-free cleansing gel for oily, blemish prone skin.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel is a soap-free cleansing gel for oily, blemish prone skin, that gently removes oil, dirt and other impurities, without stripping the skin. Gentle yet purifying, this gel cleanser deeply cleanses and reduces excess sebum for an immediate and long‐lasting mattifying effect, thanks to innovative patented ingredient ComedoclastinTM. Safe for use on face and body.
Key Ingredients in Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel:
- Comedoclastin™: an innovative, patented plant-based active ingredient derived from Milk Thistle, to help reduce excess sebum and prevent blemishes.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 60%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- 85.7% said immediately mattifying*
- 95.9% said immediately free of impurities*
How to use Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel:
Apply morning and/or evening to damp skin, work up a lather, rinse well then dry.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Cleansing Gel
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water 3. Moisturise with Cleanance Comedomed
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE. ZINC COCETH SULFATE. POLYSORBATE 20. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. GREEN 5 (CI 61570). CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SODIUM SULPHATE. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). ZINC GLUCONATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have allergic sensitive skin and this cleansing gel is fantastic not perfumed and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed, excellent value for money
- All my family love this face wash. My teenage daughter who has acne said it has helped with clearing her spots. It cleans my skin, which is oily, real
- Best face wash I have ever used! Great size bottle. I have sensitive skin and this hasn't caused me any problems.
- Quick delivery, amazing for oily acne prone skin, leaves the skin hydrated, not too dry but definitely not oily. Helped me with skin shining which I h
- I use this cleansing gel for many years now as it is one of the few that it doesn't irritate the skin in my face. Container is very handy to use.
- Excellent, very good value for money.
- I only use this cleanser now and after about 18 months I'm on my third or fourth bottle. It's simple and effective, no fuss. I sometimes use
- I like the way this gel dissolves my makeup without making my skin feel dry.
- m use to using products on my face that are fragrance free this one does have a fragrance or scent so I use it as a body wash so it works okay for tha
- I bought this facewash almost 3 years ago when I was suffering from occasional hormona breakouts from using the pill. When I say nothing else worked f
- Love love love this product. My dermatologist suggested it for my sensitive skin. I
- This cleanser is gentle and refreshing! Does not dry out your skin! Love it!
- I'm using this cleanser for 3 years and extremely satisfied. I have oily skin and this cleanser cleans my pores very well and I love the matt fin
- This cleanser smells fresh, it doesn
- I got this facewash after I completed my seventh month on Accutane. After Accutane, your skin does start getting slightly oiler and I bought this clea
- I have used this alongside side other Av
- Such a great cleanser that leaves the skin feeling super clean, a little amount goes a long way ! Such an amazing smelling product !
- I have combination, sensitive skin and struggle to find products that help control my acne without causing irritation. This cleanser has worked wonder