Avene Cleanance Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Intensive Lip Repair Balm 15mlThis intensive balm gives your lips ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF30 300mlHigh protection from the harmful ef ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
A 3-in-1 Mask-Scrub for oily, blemish-prone skin. This multi-taks clarifying scrub-mask mattifies, deeply cleanses, exfoliates pores, absorbs excess oil and visibly reduces appearance of blemishes of oily, blemish-prone skin. Leaves skin complexion clearer and smoother while soothing.
-Monolaurin: regulates the over-production of sebum.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Glycolic and Salicylic acid : AHA and BHA smooth the skin and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Kaolin Clay: absorb excess oil & soothes the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply to the face, on either dry or slightly damp skin. Leave on for 5 minutes. Wet your hands and gently massage using circular movements avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry. Can be used once or twice a week.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Cleansing Gel
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Comedomed
4. Complement routine with Cleanance Mask
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), KAOLIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, WATER (AQUA), CELLULOSE ACETATE, CETEARETH-33, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ZINC GLUCONATE, BISABOLOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL LAURATE, PYRIDOXINE HCL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XANTHAN GUM|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.