Avene Cleanance Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Purete Thermale Mineral Micellar Water 400mlDiscover Vichy Pureté Thermale Min ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
Avene Cleanance Mask:
✓ Absorbs excess oil and mattifies the skin.
✓ Deeply cleanse the skin.
✓ Exfoliates pores with salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
✓ Reduces the appearance of blemishes.
✓ Helps to give you a smooth, clear complexion.
Avene Cleanance Mask is a 3-in-1 Mask-Scrub for oily, blemish-prone skin. This multi-taks clarifying scrub-mask mattifies, deeply cleanses, exfoliates pores, absorbs excess oil and visibly reduces appearance of blemishes of oily, blemish-prone skin. Leaves skin complexion clearer and smoother while soothing.
Key Ingredients and benefits of Avene Cleanance Mask:
- Monolaurin: regulates the over-production of sebum.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Glycolic and Salicylic acid : AHA and BHA smooth the skin and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Kaolin Clay: absorb excess oil & soothes the skin.
- AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use Avene Cleanance Mask:
Apply to the face, on either dry or slightly damp skin. Leave on for 5 minutes. Wet your hands and gently massage using circular movements avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry. Can be used once or twice a week.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Cleansing Gel
2. Soothe with AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Comedomed
4. Complement routine with Cleanance Mask
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), KAOLIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, WATER (AQUA), CELLULOSE ACETATE, CETEARETH-33, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ZINC GLUCONATE, BISABOLOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL LAURATE, PYRIDOXINE HCL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XANTHAN GUM|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Does what it says, great mask and exfoliator. Gentle on the skin
- My skin feels lovely and soft after the mask. I then like to apply a layer of the Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream to finish off.
- Nice smell and pleasant tingling feeling. The first time I used it I woke up the next morning and my scars/spots seemed to have faded.
- There are scrubby particles in the mask so that when you add water to remove it acts a bit like a scrub. But I don't feel like this is the greate
- This mask works in just a few minutes,leaving the face clean, free of dark spots and oil.
- It serves as an exfoliator and makes me feel extra clean (like it has drawn out all the gunk).
- I can't get enough of this mask! I use this twice a week to exfoliate my skin, and it's fantastic. It leaves my skin fresh and glowing, and
- It genuinely works, it's brilliant and I can't recommend it enough, I've used it as instructed for a week and my skin has almost gone b
- I have used this a few times now and feel the effects get better the more you use it.
- It's amazing as a spot treatment on blemishes or as a mask.