Avene Cleanance Micellar Water 400ml
Why not try...
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125mlEmbrace your squeaky clean nature w ...£13.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
A no-rinse cleanser micellar water to gently eliminate impurities and easily remove make-up from the skin. One step cleanser, specifically formulated for blemish-prone skin, cleanses, purifies and removes all traces of makeup, and impurities from the face and eyes. Skin is feeling fresh, clean and mattified thanks to the sebumâregulating agents within the formula. No rinse-off.
- Comedoclastinâ¢: an innovative, patented plant-based active ingredient derived from Milk Thistle, to help reduce excess sebum and prevent blemishes.
- AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water: 89.5%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
93.7% said immediately free of impurities*
95.8% said immediately purifying* *
Efficacy and tolerance study tested under dermatological control. 49 subjects with oily skin. Application twice a day for 28 days.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or evening to the face and eyes with a cotton pad. Very good eye tolerance, suitable for contact lens wearers.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Micellar Water
2. Soothe with AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Expert Moisturiser
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PEG6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.