Uriage Cleansing Cream 200ml
Its soap-free cleansing base with physiological pH gently eliminates all impurities.
With 1/3 nourishing milk, it preserves the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Thanks to its gentle lipid-replenishing agents and Uriage Thermal Water, it protects the skin against the drying effects of hard water.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER) - MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE - DECYL GLUCOSIDE – GLYCERIN - COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE – PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) – STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER - SODIUM CHLORIDE - PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE - DMDM HYDANTOIN - CITRIC ACID - SHOREA STENOPTERA (SHOREA STENOPTERA BUTTER).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- satasfied with the product
- Great cleanser recommended by my dermatologist. Even without the presence of soap inside, it foams a lot and smells. I recommend it.
- I have had severe cystic acne and this face wash has helped me alott , it cleanses the skin and it does cause any damage to sensitive skin , it’s do
- I have been using Uriage products for a while (this line was recommended to me in the pharmacy) and I must say that I feel great, despite the fact tha
- Amazing for very dry and sensitive skin. Or if you suffer from Exema or lil rashes.