Lamberts Ashwagandha 6000mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
Lamberts Ashwagandha 6000mg Capsules:
- Lamberts use a full spectrum root only extract at a level consistent with published studies
- The active compounds called withanolides are included at their optimum level
- With added vitamin C and zinc, for the normal function of the immune system
- One a day formula is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians
Supports the normal function of the immune system:
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian Ginseng, has been used since ancient times and there are hundreds of studies by medical researchers who have been studying ashwagandha for years with great interest.
Lamberts Ashwagandha combines the important properties found in the herb together with added vitamin C and zinc, for the normal function of the immune system.
Lamberts use a full spectrum root only extract since this has been the focus over thousands of years of traditional use and is consistent with published studies. The raw material undergoes a sophisticated screening process prior to manufacturing (in line with all our herbs), to ensure that the material meets our strictest quality standards. Sadly, this is not true of all ashwagandha supplements, where roots are often mixed with aerial parts (for which the traditional indication was as a topical application) and other plant parts. Many of these products do not meet their label claim and in some cases, they contain high levels of contaminants.
The active compounds called withanolides are included at their optimum level, of 5%, which is a full 15mg per capsule. This is consistent with published studies and a level much higher than many are claiming for their daily dose.
This formula is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians, and is one of the best products available to practitioners for both its quality and price.
How to take Lamberts Ashwagandha 6000mg Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Discover More: Ashwagandha Collection
Find Out More: What Are The Uses and Benefits Of Ashwagandha?
Typically per capsule:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Amaizing product.I have very stressful job,since starting drink this pills,feel more better,calm and full of energy. Definitely will recomend it to my
- Finally manages to switch off from stress and sleep like a baby. Woke up feeling more energised and looked so much better . Thank you thank you and on
- As I am Ex GBS Patient I Have Disturbed Sleep ...I find Aswagndha of any Make long is Good Quality and this one is ... Helps me a lot
- I heard about Ashwagandha from my friend from India. She told me that it is "a magic root" in her country. It can help you in a different si
- I have been taking these for just over two weeks after years of chronic stress which had a huge impact on my ability to sleep and my ability to functi