One Nutrition Ashwagandha Capsules 60
Why not try...
One Nutrition Ashwagandha Capsules:
✓ Provides 600mg of clinically tested KSM-66 Ashwagandha
✓ Also contains Magnesium and Zinc
✓ Suitable for Vegans
One Nutrition Ashwagandha provides 600mg of clinically tested KSM-66 Ashwagandha, along with the high strength and highly bioavailable Zinc Picolinate and Magnesium for tailored support for situations of stress, cognitive health, nervous tension, endurance and sexual function.
- Organic Ashwagandha capsules are highly potent, digestible, and bioavailable. Taken daily, just two capsules provides a high strength 600mg daily dose, which can be taken separately to aid absorption.
- Our high strength 600mg daily dose of KSM-66 has been evaluated in 22 “Gold Standard” human clinical trials and collaborates with major academic and research institutes
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha promotes balance in the body. It is an adaptogen herb that supports the reduction of cortisol levels (your stress hormone) to help your body get into the rest and response state. This promotes immune system health, aids memory and clear thinking, acts as an energy booster, may lead to better, more restful sleep, and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- KSM-66 is the best Ashwagandha extract on the world market today in the sense that it is the highest concentration full-spectrum extract available with the highest bioavailability. (A “full-spectrum” extract is an extract that maintains the balance of the various constituents as in the original herb, without over-representing any one constituent.)
- Ashwagandha plays a significant role in reducing stress and is therefore strongly linked to improving reproductive health for women. Ashwagandha has a positive effect on libido, menstrual health, and can also aid in infertility.
- Contains high strength, highly bioavailable Zinc Picolinate- Zinc is an important natural mineral that helps to support up to 200 important functions within the body; including helping to maintain the normal functioning of the immune system and playing a significant role with respect to the stress response. Proper maintenance of zinc status can help to stabilize serum cortisol levels over time, and zinc intake has been shown to temporarily inhibit cortisol secretions.
- Contains Magnesium for additional targeted stress relief - Mental stress depletes your body of magnesium, and low magnesium levels intensify stress. Magnesium intake may reduce anxiety, and ease stress.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.