Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Eye Fortifier 15mlVichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Lancaster Sun 365 Instant Self Tanning Gel Cream 50ml✓ This silky gel-cream immediatel ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £20.00
Nourishes dry skin whilst reducing tight sensations for up to 24 hours of comfort.
Nutrilogie is enriched with Sphingo lipid, and this helps to reduce water loss from the skin.
• Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
• Vichy Thermal Spa Water
How to use:
Step 1: Apply Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water to a damp face and massage in. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Apply usual serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply a soothing moisturiser to face and neck
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Isocetyl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sucrose Tristearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 61, Cera Alba, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Coriandrumsativum Oil, Arginine Pca, Cholesterol-2, Oleamido-1-3, Octadecanediol, Simmondsiachinensis Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Passiflora Edulis Oil, Butylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- express delivery. very glad thanks a lot