Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active Revitalising Eye Cream 15mlA moisturising cream that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Foaming Cream 200ml✓ Helps reduce existing dark spot ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlNormaderm’s Purifying Astringent ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
Fresh Cleansing Gel that intensely removes pollution particles from the skin
In city environments, skin is exposed to harmful external pollutants throughout the day which can make skin appear dull. Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel, enriched with amilite technology, glycerin and moringa, intensely cleanses, removes pollution particles and leaves skin feeling fresh.
• Cleanses all kinds of impurities from the skin (pollution particles, dust, excess sebum)
• Helps to protect against the dry and tight feeling that skin can experience after rinsing
• Reveals clear, fresh and radiant looking skin
• Enriched with amilite technology, glycerin and moringa
How to use:
Step 1: Massage Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel onto a damp face then rinse off with water
Step 2: Follow with your usual serum, applying to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply moisturiser to the face, neck and chest
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Thermal Spa Water
2. Aqualia Rich Pot
3. Idealia Life Serum
|Ingredients||Aqua,Glycerin,Coco-Betaine,Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Diolate,Sodium Chloride,Dipropylene Glycol,Lauric Acid,Triethanolamine,Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,Parfum,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.