Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125ml
Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser is:
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Foaming Cream 200ml✓ Helps reduce existing dark spot ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlA unique moisturiser that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40ml✓ Combats the proliferation of ir ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50Out of stock
Normaderm's 3-in-1 Cleansing + Scrub + Mask cleans, exfoliates and mattifies oily and imperfection skin in one. Skin is left feeling purified, soothed and comfortable.
Our 3-in-1 action multi-tasking cleanser - perfectly suited to sensitive and blemish-prone skin. Can be used as a cleansing cream to reduce the appearance of sebum and impurities, a scrub to reduce the appearance of pores or a mask to help mattify the skin and clarify your complexion.
• 3-in-1 treatment that can be used as a cleanser, scrub or mask
• Impurities and excess sebum are removed
• Intensely cleanses and removes dead skin cells
• Skin is left feeling soothed, fresh and comfortable
How to use:
Step 1: Use Normaderm's 3-in-1 Cleansing + Scrub + Mask as a cleanser by lathering onto a damp face and rinsing off with plenty of water.
Step 2: Alternatively, use the cream as a daily scrub to unclog pores, and make the texture of the skin more uniform.
Step 3: Use as a mask once a week to intensely cleanse and remove dead skin cells. Apply in a thick layer and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing away thoroughly. Avoid the eye contour.
Goes well with:
1. Normaderm Beautifying Anti-Blemish Care
2. Normaderm Night Detox
|Ingredients||688820 04,Aqua,Kaolin,Butylene Glycol,Zea Mays Starch,Glycerin,Decyl Glucoside,CI 77891,Carrageenan,PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,CI 77288,Glycolic Acid,Zinc Gluconate,Pumice,Silica [Nano],Salicylic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Coco-Betaine,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Disodium EDTA,Xanthan Gum,Parfum,Code F.I.L.: C176870/1,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.