Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream 75ml
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream:
- Hydrating hyaluronic acid to add mositure
- Enriched with mineral-rich Vichy Mineralizing Water to soothe and replenish the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended by dermatologists
The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream hydrates, comforts and soothes the skin, leaving it looking visibly fresh and radiant in the morning.
How does the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream work?
The skin naturally loses about 500ml of moisture daily, leading to dry and uncomfortable sensations. Aqualia Thermal Night Cream addresses this moisture loss by rehydrating all skin types, using isotonic rehydration technology inspired by athletes' solutions for replenishing dehydrated bodies.
Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid, this night cream provides an extra boost of moisture for all skin types. It can be used daily before bedtime or as a face mask for an additional moisture boost. The light fragrance of the cream helps to calm and relax the mind, promoting a restful sleep.
Upon waking, your skin will feel comforted, soothed, and remarkably soft to the touch, while appearing visibly fresh and radiant. This night cream is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin, ensuring a gentle and nourishing experience.
Key Dermatological Ingredients in Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vichy Mineralising Water
Key benefits of the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream:
- Formulated with the 15-mineral-rich Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water to provide long-lasting hydration
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid to lock moisture into the skin
- Fresh, gel-cream texture
- Skin feels more supple, plump and soft
How to use the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Cream:
Step 2 - Apply a thick layer of Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream onto the face and neck, once or twice a week. Leave on skin for between 10 and 15 minutes.
Step 3 - Gently massage any excess product onto the skin in an outwards motion, being careful around the delicat eye contour area.
This product can be applied each evening as a mask or moisturiser to leave the skin looking fresh and radiant.
This product also goes well with:
|Ingredients||688870 21 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • NIACINAMIDE • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONE • SQUALANE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CARBOMER • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CAFFEINE • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • DISODIUM EDTA • GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT • T-BUTYL ALCOHOL • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 • CITRIC ACID • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. B191477/2).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Nice light scent with an absorbent jelly texture. Feels refreshing to apply before bed.
- Always use this not too thick or rich just right for my skin type
- A decadent, nourishing boost for the face and neck. My skin drinks it up.
- The smell is amazing! My skin is superhydrated in the morning..
- Finishing my first jar of this. Soothing and really hydrating. Wake up with dewy skin, diminished wrinkles.
- I used this for a few months and honestly I didn't notice anything with this. I don't recomment this for people with dry skin as it's n
- I brought this as it was on a review I was reading about I'm glad I did after a week I saw an improvement in my wrinkles and fine line going to b
- glides on the skin and smells fantastic.
- As a long time user of this cream I would use no other. Never causes irritation. Lovely on application and skin feels good when you wake up. People of
- Love this product. So fresh smelling and is an excellent moisturiser. Will buy again.