Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream 75ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream SPF30 50ml✓ Helps reduce the appearance of ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Compensating Complex Cream For Dry Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Compensating Comple ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Rose Milk Mist Spray 100mlAchieve glowing, hydrated skin with ...£26.00
Aqualia Night Spa provides intense hydration leaving skin looking visibly fresh and radiant in the morning.
Comfort, soothe and hydrate the skin with Vichy’s Aqualia Night Spa. Apply each evening as a mask or moisturiser to leave the skin looking fresh and radiant.
• Provides comfort and long-lasting hydration
• Improves the look of freshness and radiance
• Skin feels more supple, plump and soft
• Enriched with hyaluronic acid
• Formulated with 15 mineral-rich Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
• Fresh, gel-cream texture
The Aqualia Night Spa formula features a breakthrough hydrating technology made up of Vichy’s 15 mineral-rich Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. This is combined with hyaluronic acid and patented AquabiorylTM which hydrates the skin deeply with moisture.
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry.
Step 2: Apply a thick layer to face and neck, once or twice a week. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Gently massage any excess onto the skin
Goes well with:
1. Aqualia Dynamic Hydration Day Care
2. Aqualia Dynamic Hydration Serum
3. Aqualia Eye Balm
|Ingredients||68865125,Aqua,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Squalane,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide,CI 42090,CI 42053,Dimethiconol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Phenoxyethanol,Poloxamer 338,Disodium EDTA,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Biosaccharide Gum-1,Xanthan Gum,Parfum,B159170/2|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I brought this as it was on a review I was reading about I'm glad I did after a week I saw an improvement in my wrinkles and fine line going to b
- glides on the skin and smells fantastic.
- As a long time user of this cream I would use no other. Never causes irritation. Lovely on application and skin feels good when you wake up. People of
- Love this product. So fresh smelling and is an excellent moisturiser. Will buy again.